Orange County, California Debt Collection Attorney
No more excuses. Get the money you deserve.
You’ve heard all the excuses: “I forgot the payment was due today.” “I’ll get you the money next week.” “That wasn’t part of the deal.” “I don’t need to pay you for that.”
When you’ve heard enough and want your money now, The Law Offices of Stuart A. Katz, P.C. is the firm you can trust to get results. Collections attorney Stuart A. Katz has successfully helped a wide variety of clients — including banks, businesses, corporations, attorneys, accountants, landlords, real estate agencies, consulting firms and financing companies — collect the debts owed to them. He is relentless in his pursuit of justice, tracking down your debtors and insisting they give you the compensation you deserve.
More than 30 years of experience handling collections
From his office in Costa Mesa, Stuart Katz helps clients throughout California in debt collection cases involving:
Attorney Katz has 30 years of experience providing clients with aggressive advocacy both in and out of court. He puts the power back in your hands and is committed to getting you every last penny of your money.
An overview of the collections process
- Receipt and review of your files
- Investigation — Our experienced staff of paralegals conducts in-house investigation to locate and identify the parties to be named in a collection lawsuit. Once the investigation is completed, a collection lawsuit is prepared and promptly sent off to the court.
- Lawsuit — Once a lawsuit is filed, attorney Katz moves quickly to obtain a judgment in your favor. Although rare, if trial becomes necessary, he vigorously prosecutes your claim and fights for your right to receive an award for the unpaid debt.
- Judgment — As soon as the judgment is entered, judgment enforcement action begins. Once the judgment is entered, liens are promptly filed and recorded against the debtor’s real estate. Further, if employment information is known, we take immediate steps to file wage garnishments to secure payment of the judgment. Bank levies will be served which allow us to seized money from the debtors’ bank accounts. If we cannot locate a debtor’s place of employment, we can force the debtor to appear in court for a post-judgment debtor examination so that we can question them about their finances and assets.
- Enforcement — If the judgment debtor fails to appear for their judgment debtor examination, we will have a bench warrant issued for the judgment debtor which can result in the judgment debtor being arrested and hailed into court where they will be required to submit to the examination proceedings.
Aggressive attorney. Proven results. Call today to schedule your free consultation.
Call The Law Offices of Stuart Katz today at 949-660-1916 or contact attorney Katz online to end the excuses and make your debtors pay what they owe. The firm offers a free initial consultation.